During this period of required office closure due to COVID-19, we are now reviewing your photos that are sent to us in order to help us monitor your treatment progress and address any of your concerns during this unprecedented time. We apologize for not being able to see you physically in our office at this time. You may send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see the examples and follow the guidelines below.
Tips for taking great photos:
- Have a friend take the photos for you.
- Make sure your flash is on or have a lot of natural light.
- Try and capture just your mouth/teeth if possible.
- Relax your lips – don’t make them tense.
- Keep your teeth together while taking the photos and make sure to bite on your back teeth.
After reviewing your smile photos, Dr. Morrow will contact you to set up a free virtual (live video) one-on-one consultation, which you can attend from the comfort of your own home! Dr. Morrow will meet you at his new virtual waiting room and live consultation platform: